Pictue – Terms & Conditions
By using the “Pictue” app, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the app.
- Photos will be stored in fast access storage for a period of 5 years. After this time, the photos may be deleted.
- By using the app and uploading photos, you grant Pictue the right to use these photos anonymously for research purposes.
- You retain ownership of your photos and have the right to delete them at any time. However, please note that if you delete a photo, it may not be possible to retrieve it.
- You are solely responsible for the content of the photos you upload and for ensuring that you have the necessary permissions to use and share these photos.
- Pictue will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of the app or the inability to access or retrieve photos.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to stay informed of any changes.
- GDPR Compliance: “Pictue” is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will process and protect your personal data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance: “Pictue” is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not collect or process personal data from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. By using the app, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the app and must have your parent or guardian’s permission to do so.
- Pricing Changes: “Pictue” reserves the right to change the pricing of its services at any time. Any changes to pricing will be reflected in the app and will become effective upon the next billing cycle.
- Termination of Services: “Pictue” reserves the right to terminate its services at any time and for any reason. In the event of termination, any outstanding balances will be due immediately.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property associated with the app, including the design, software, and any content, belongs to the app owner and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The app is provided “as is” and the app owner does not make any warranties or guarantees regarding its use.
- Limitation of Liability: The app owner will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the app.
- Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify the app owner for any damages or losses that may be incurred as a result of their use of the app.
- Governing Law: The laws of the app owner’s jurisdiction will govern the terms and conditions of the app.
- Marketing Communications: By using the app and providing your personal information, you consent to receiving marketing communications from the app owner, including emails, push notifications, and other forms of communication. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by contacting the app owner directly.
- Personal Data Use: By using the app and providing your personal information, you consent to the app owner using your personal data for marketing purposes, including to personalize your experience and send you targeted marketing communications.